Re: [LAU] transform midi Control Change 7 into velocity events?

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 23 2008 - 19:33:17 EET

Dominic Sacré a écrit :

> Thanks, I uploaded a new version of mididings today that fixes this bug. If
> it doesn't, please let me know. This is not relevant to the feedback loop
> issue though.

How do you uninstall the previous version? Is there some special way?
And perhaps my first install is not clean. I've all built in /usr/local
and only kept a copy of the examples in my /home which is the one with
the execution rights. Right?

In a other part, I've uploaded Rsgd to 1.7.2-r1. Same results.
The better i've got is the posted midi from the Rsgd -> Muse
configuration. IMHO, not too bad for an experience. I plan to try
Qtractor but i haven't it in hands yet.
Oh! please, note that it's not a sequencer's challenge.

--
   Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>