[LAU] transform midi Control Change 7 into velocity events?

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 16:14:00 EET

Hi all,

I'm currently working on Latin patterns for the Drummer's Free Art and
consequently with the percussions the project becomes sharper.

I wrote each instrument in its own track, with some dynamics events, as
Lilypond allows that.

My problem is Lilypond creates for each dynamic event a midi CC7 event
instead of a velocity event.

Is it possible to transform these CC into Velocity events?

I thought about mididings. I'm able to run and appreciate it at home but
i'm not knowledgable in python if i want to write my own script and
redirect the new midi file.

Is there any light solution?

PS. I join an example with my post. If you open it in a sequencer and
look at the bassdrum you'll figure out what i say.

Thanks in advance.

--
     Phil.
Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>