Re: [LAU] transform midi Control Change 7 into velocity events?

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 22:47:41 EET

Dominic Sacré a écrit :

> jack-smf-utils includes libsmf, but doesn't seem to install it for other
> programs to use. You'll need the standalone version of libsmf-1.1. You can
> run "pkg-config --modversion smf" to check if it's installed correctly.

  pkg-config --modversion smf
Package smf was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `smf.pc'
No package 'smf' found

Do i have to install it manually? I can dowload the sources and put them
in /usr/portage/distfiles and then emerge but what do i do with
PKG_CONFIG_PATH ?

Regards

--
   Phil.