Re: [LAU] Binding midi controls to jack transport, and others

From: Alex Montgomery <apmontgomery@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 19:33:03 EET

Hi Nathaniel,

You should be able to get JACK transport to respond to your midi controller
using jackctlmmc now:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=245788

Could you test this using your Axiom and let me know if you can move around
using your rotary controllers or other transport controls?

Thanks,
-- Alex