Re: [LAU] dssi-vst set path

From: rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 00:48:01 EET

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Am Montag 24 November 2008 schrieb rosea grammostola:
> > I've dssi-vst installed and have a dssi-vst.so in /usr/local/lib/dssi
> >
> > And I' ve a folder with Addictive drums /home/user/Addictive drums
> >
> > And a /home/jack/Addictive Drums.dll file (maybe I copied it from .wine/
> > somewhere...)
> >
> > And I've a file:
> > /home/jack/.dssi-vst/Addictive Drums.dll.cache
> >

> > It complains that I've to set the right paths, where should I place the
> > files and how set the paths?
> >
> > thanks in advance,
>
> From dssi-vst README:
>
> <--snip
>
> To use dssi-vst: make sure DSSI_PATH is set appropriately, set
> VST_PATH to a colon-separated list of the directories containing VST
> plugins, and start up your DSSI host.
>
> <--snap

$ export DSSI_PATH=/usr/local/lib/dssi/
jack@email-addr-hidden:~$ export VST_PATH=/home/jack/vst/
jack@email-addr-hidden:~$ jack-dssi-host dssi-vst.so:Addictive\ Drums.dll
RemoteVSTClient: all cache files are up-to-date, not running scanner

jack-dssi-host: Error: Plugin label "Addictive Drums.dll" not found in
library "dssi-vst.so"