Re: [LAU] wine and sound

From: Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 11:21:07 EET

On Tuesday 25 November 2008, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> I have found that using pulse audio volume control gives me a handy
> little interface that I can set the stream to point to the correct card
> per application.
>
> The first time I use an app I just need to make sure it is being
> directed through the correct device.

I tried that app [pavucontrol].. It offers me no way to choose e.g. my delta
or the emu10k1. It insists that there's only onboard sound :(

Since i don't need pulseaudio i'm happy with it being disabled. I guess i
could file a bug report etc, but i don't care enough ;)

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://tapas.affenbande.org