Re: [LAU] korg + timidity + rosegarden via jack

From: robert lazarski <robertlazarski@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2008 - 17:02:15 EET

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
<pedro.lopez.cabanillas@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> There is some bug in vmpk triggered when Rosegarden connects and disconnects
> its ports, that renders vmpk input unusable. Please fill a bug report in vmpk
> tracker, so I will keep you informed when it is fixed.
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=1100307&group_id=236429
>
> Meanwhile, here is temporal recipe.

I got that to work, thanks! Here's the bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2364787&group_id=236429&atid=1100307

Displaying more than one pianola channel and having all 88 keys fit in
one screen would be nice, but vpmk looks promising and I'm going to
try working with it and see how I can get,

- R