Re: [LAU] Looking for MIDI Sequencer for Ubuntu 8.04.1 (ASUS Eee Version)

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 18:54:24 EET

If you don't need a standard looking midi sequencer, I would strongly
recommend seq24 (recently updated and mentioned on this list).

Otherwise, qtractor should do the job. I would have said that
rosegarden or muse would be overkill (and might not run that well),
but it might be worth you looking at those too..

I think all of those are available in the Ubuntu repositories. They
may not be the latest versions although they should be perfectly
usable - you might need to "roll your own" for the latest features.

James