Re: [LAU] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.4 is out!

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 18:11:58 EET

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

>> Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
>>
>>> Adjusting the icon/symbol sizes doesn't seem two work.
>>>
>> uhoh, now you tell me. funny thing is previous versions (probably ever
>> since qt4 migration 1.5years ago) suffer from the same: the connections
>> widget icons do change but their size is kept down-scaled to 16x16.
>>
>> will get fixed next time i get back to it :)
>>

> that's it: connection window icon sizes are now effective on
> qjackctl-0.3.4.1+ (cvs head)
>
> cheers

What does the new patchbay function mean? That you can enter yes if it
ask you to 'create patchbay definitions as a snapshot'? Something what
wasn't recommended in the howto on your website?

And I have a system tray problem with qjackctl and kde 4.1. It doesn't
show up when I click on it...

Regards,

\r