[LAU] Fwd: circular ugen connections in supercollider

From: Justin Smith <noisesmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 23:09:42 EET

oops, meant to send this to the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Smith <noisesmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [LAU] circular ugen connections in supercollider
To: andy baxter <andy@email-addr-hidden-online.co.uk>

What you want is most likely a very short delay line from the second
unit with a reader of that line at the input of the first. I am fairly
certain that the delay has to be at least one audio chunk in length
(even if sc lets you specify a shorter delay, it cannot do a shorter
delay without infinite recursion issues).