Re: [LAU] Livecoding in The Hague - Monday, December 22

From: nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 25 2008 - 13:46:37 EET

Hiho,

I did another gig at Kassen's radio show at Radio Tonka, which features a lot
of my other music too.

The link is here:
http://omroep.residentie.net/index.php?id=323&no_cache=1&tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1
[showUid]=94529

Click "Speel dit programma af" (Meaning "play this program"). Confusingly
this is a mp3 that encapsulates a MS playlist that in turn contains a mp3.
It's a bit dodgy, that system, but VLC is able to deal with it. I think the
point of doing it that way is to make sure you can only stream it, not
download the file directly. Sigh.

The show if presented in English mostly, so most list readers here should be
able to follow it.

I plan to update my own site over the next two weeks to include more of my
music as well... I'll post when that is done.

sincerely,
Marije