[LAU] encoding aac/m4a for wii

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 10:49:34 EET

Hi

We got a wii for christmas, and it seems it can only handle audio in
"aac (.m4a)" format. However I have no experience with this format, but
I found faac and did "faac someaudio.wav", which produced someaudio.aac
and I also made a copy with extension .m4a. However the wii couldn't
find any audio files if I copied the .aac-file to the sd-card. If I
copied the .m4a file the files showes up in photo channel, but the wii
can't play them (something with "wrong format").

Any ideas and/or experiences with encoding for the wii in particular or
aac/m4a in general?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk