Re: [LAU] placement.

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 21:43:11 EET

I hasten to add here, Fons, that there's little doubt any crashes are my
user error, as the last 12 months in particular have taught me. Something
about the idiot between the chair and the keyboard........

And thanks for the IR info. I'll go through it carefully as i'm no expert in
this, by any means. Having a set of fairly generic orchestral templates
would certainly take a lot of the donkey work out of the process, hence my
question.

Alex.