Re: [LAU] what's happened to rezound?

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 23:00:52 EET

Rezound was a great editor, but the impression I have gotten as an outside
is that the single developer is stretched to thin to be able to work on it
much right now. Which is sad, as after experimenting with many wave editors
I always found ReZound to be one of the best, and my preferred, single file
destructive editor on Linux. Would love to see it progress in the future
though.

       Seablade