Re: [LAU] recommendations for midi controller keyboard

From: Jamie McLaughlin <j.mclaughlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 13:20:45 EET

Another vote for the Edirol PCR-800. It's brilliant. It also comes in in
smaller sizes if that's more suitable:

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=864&ParentId=114

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.aspx?ObjectId=863&ParentId=114

Midi over USB is a standard, and all controller keyboards which properly
comply with the standard are supported by the 'snd-usb-audio' kernel module.

Jamie