[LAU] 1 and 2 and 3 and 4

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2009 - 11:35:05 EET

Hi!

I would like to remind you of my call for contributions. Take your
chance of becoming part of a crowd of people all around the world,
counting to the rhythm in several languages!

Contributors will be credited in order of their submissions and this
will
also likely influence the order of use in the track ;)

Besides recording yourself and family and friends and pets (if they are
able to count), you can help by spreading the word.

What I'm after are recordings of one person at a time, saying: