Re: [LAU] New plugin site

From: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 04:09:00 EET

< ummh ... Seems you dont have liblo-dev installed ...
<
I have it (liblo-dev) installed :-(

I was discussing this issue on other mailing list and somebody very experienced was guessing that gcc can be problem.

Gustin Johnson wrote:
My next guess is that the problem is the version of gcc is causing
grief. Ubuntu is pretty aggressive with the version of gcc that they
ship, especially when compared to Debian stable.

summary:
I've succeed install on one machine with debian based distro
I didn't succeed install on second machine with ubuntu based distro

machine one gcc 4.1.2; 4.2.4; 4.3.2 and licgcc1 4.3.2
machine two gcc 4.1.2 and 4.2.4 and libgcc1 4.2.4

##

I'm just guessing ... maybe this is no right direction..

Do you have some report of succesful install of this bundle on ubuntu hardy?

mira