Re: [LAU] New plugin site

From: Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 06:37:26 EET

< < ummh ... Seems you dont have liblo-dev installed ...
< <
< I have it (liblo-dev) installed :-(
<
< I was discussing this issue on other mailing list and somebody very experienced
< was guessing that gcc can be problem.
<
< Gustin Johnson wrote:
< My next guess is that the problem is the version of gcc is causing
< grief. Ubuntu is pretty aggressive with the version of gcc that they
< ship, especially when compared to Debian stable.
<
< summary:
< I've succeed install on one machine with debian based distro
< I didn't succeed install on second machine with ubuntu based distro
<
< machine one gcc 4.1.2; 4.2.4; 4.3.2 and licgcc1 4.3.2
< machine two gcc 4.1.2 and 4.2.4 and libgcc1 4.2.4
<
< ##
<
< I'm just guessing ... maybe this is no right direction..
<
< Do you have some report of succesful install of this bundle on ubuntu hardy?
<
< mira

Actually now I've tried install others plugin:

not installed
exciter, harmonizer

installed
harmonizer_l, musicaldelay, zynalienwah, zynchorus, zyneq3par, zyneyneq10band, zynphaser, zynreverb

Sorry I should try sooner.

mira