Re: [LAU] .WAV ripper

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 17:04:59 EET

Hi!
   There are several tools commandline and GUI. There's K3B for KDE and I
believe more GUI based.
   For the commandline: cdda2wav, cdparanoia (very good). They just copy tracks
to disk. You have to create the directories and give correct names.
   Then there's abcde. It is a script which relies on a few commandline tools,
but takes it easy on you. You just set some config options in the config file,
which is not too dificult and then you just call abcde and it asks for all it
needs, which is usually not much. It can output mp3, wav, flac and ogg. It can
look for titles and other info in the freedb (cd database)...
   HTH.
          Kindest regards
             Julien

--------