[LAU] LAC2009 paper deadline coming near...

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 11 2009 - 19:23:27 EET

Hello all, yada-yada (*)

The paper submission deadline for LAC2009 is just a little
more than 100 hours away, and the response so far has been
rather disappointing, to the point that there would not be
much of a conference at all.

The deadline could be extended by two weeks (29 Jan, midnight),
but that would make sense only if we know there will be
sufficient submissions.

So if you are planning to submit a paper, or present a
workshop please let me know *ASAP*, and in any case before
the original deadline (15 Jan, midnight).

Ciao,

(*) This means 'best wishes for 2009 !'

--
FA