[LAU] lac - wave field synthesis - correct plugin?

From: Julian Brooks <julian.brooks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 18 2009 - 15:45:31 EET
Hey all,

I'm very interested in doing a piece of sound art for the lac, hopefully to be played on the WFS system at La Casa del Suono.

On the lac website, there is mention of the correct ladspa plugin being available on the downloads page.

Either I can't locate it, or it ain't there atm?

So, if anyone could tell me what plugin it is, and where I can get the latest version, that would make me quite happy:)

Cheers,

Jbz