Re: [LAU] Some fun for drummers, and those who like them

From: Tuukka Jääskeläinen <tuukka.j@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 09:29:32 EET

I would personally recommend buying also a kick drum and a hihat, aka. a
small drum kit, as you will have then muscle memory for the legs also. It's
one of the most important parts to get the hands and the legs to work
independently.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Grammostola Rosea <
rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> > 2009/1/18 Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>:
> >
> >> A drum-driven show last night, big time:
> >>
> >> http://www.archive.org/details/AudiobrailleLive2009-01-16
> >>
> >> Super fun. Not too much Linux going on there, just my usual Fluidsynth,
> >> AZR3-JACK, and AMS stuff, with a little WhySynth and NekoString to
> Nice session...
>
> I am wondering, what is a good way to learn some drumming? I was
> thinking of just buying a snare drum and two sticks...
>
> \r

- Tuukka J. / 100% of Solarians