[LAU] 1, 2, 3, 4, Finished

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 14:11:17 EET

Hi!

Yesterday I finalised the international counting track and submitted
low-quality versions (1 MB size limit) to the Ubuntu Free Culture
Showcase.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase

I made 2 versions, with and without whistling. The speech melodies
inspired me, but the whistling might be found to take away from the
counting.

Several formats and the complete Ardour session are available from
http://www.archive.org/details/countint

Wavpacking the source audio-files would have saved about 40 MB, but I
decided that it wouldn't be worth the trouble on the receiving side :)

Big thanks to all the contributors:

Sampo Savolainen, Finnish, http://sampo.garageflower.net
becks, Italian, http://msound.org
Robin Gareus, German, http://gareus.org
Ken Restivo, US-English, http://restivo.org
David Paez, Spanish
Gordon JC Pearce MM3YEQ, English, Gaelic, http://www.nekosynth.co.uk
Savvas Z. Radević, Serbian, Greek, French, English,
http://blog.radevic.com
Nils "Steele" Gey, German, Japanese, http://nilsgey.de
Maxime Deschildre, French

Comments and remixes welcome!