Re: [LAU] Recording accoustic guitar and string noise

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 07:11:43 EET

Den Wednesday 25 February 2009 02:42:15 skrev Ray Rashif:
> Oh my..I've always been experimenting on the best ways to GRAB THOSE
> SWISHES. And you want to take 'em away? I mean..that's what turns me on and
> tell's me that it's actually a real acoustic guitar playing.

No, I don't want to remove the small noises, the truth I that I like them
too! But that was not what he was asking for :-)

And if this finger noises are too load, they can be annoying both in a mix and
alone. So to recommend some "standard" common ways to place the mics can't be
wrong IMHO. :-)

Jostein