Re: [LAU] music page updated again

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 14:05:08 EET

Bengt Gördén wrote:
> Den Tuesday 03 March 2009 18.49.44 skrev Jostein Chr. Andersen:
>
>> Wow! Spring of 23, you hit the bulls eye this time! I just love that song..
>> ..and your voice (as always).
>>

> Can only agree. Great piece. I think actually I played it for the whole
> building (238 apartments). A bit loud :-)

Hi Bengt, hi Jostein,

Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. I didn't think
anyone else would like that song, it's not exactly filled with cheer.

Btw, the wind noise was created with Csound in AVSynthesis.

Are either of you familiar with The Road, Cormac McCarthy's novel ?

Best,

dp