Re: [LAU] ZynAddSubFx audio jitter, no xruns

From: Nathanael Anderson <wirelessdreamer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 21:35:38 EET

I have the sample rate set the same in each, I've tried 44.1k 48k and 96k in
both, and with each having the same settings, I still get jitter.

here is the config for the kernel i'm using if anyone sees any issues with
it. The kernel has been stable for me over the past week while i've been
testing it, as long as I don't try to use latencytop, i've never been able
to get it to behave correctly. Running it usually leads to a hard lock up,
and then I have to power cycle the box.

http://pastebin.com/f750fdeeb

its based on 2.6.29-rc6 with the rt patch for that version

Nathanael