[LAU] Edirol UA-25EX MIDI

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 21:21:11 EET

Hi all,

(I'm away from my machine now, so please let me know if I'm not giving
enough information and I will correct later...)

I have a UA-25EX that I am trying to use with Ubuntu Hoary. jack
loads just fine, but I cannot see any reference to the MIDI ports
under the "ALSA" tab.

I've found that the device itself only works with the Advanced
switched to "on"; I've also made sure that the module snd-seq is
loaded. Is there anything else I need to check, something I'm
overlooking, etc?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com