[LAU] playback glitches with the edirol ua-101

From: Miles Egan <milesegan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 18:24:05 EET

I have this USB audio interface working with my Ubuntu 9.04 system,
but I get very frequent clicks and pops, whether I run it via jack or
directly through ALSA. I don't get these pops with either a Native
Instruments Audio Kontrol 1 or a Novation Xiosynth.

Could this be related to the playback sync issue mentioned here?
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=d0b0fac14edf81dc62615cd757e7c73d2059152c

Does anybody have this interface working without these glitches?

--
miles
http://kuniklo.bandcamp.com