Re: [LAU] Ethnic Sounds

From: Thomas Fisher <thomasfisher@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 20:55:00 EET

On Saturday 14 March 2009 03:56:10 pm Folderol wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > That's a nice breathy sound Will!
>
> Thanks
>
> > I wonder if you have seen the South Park episode where pan flute bands
> > take over the world? Norv
>
> No, but I think they maust have been thinking of here, we get over-run
> with them. A few of them are good, most are not :
=====================================
  Thanks Will, reminds me of the South American flutes as was in the "Flight
of the Condor". Nice.
 While I'm at it, thanks for sharing your great Zyn instruments. Seems the
steel wire is no longer in the current collection, or has it mutated to a
newer instrument?
 I am hoping that someday you and maybe Paul will come out with a tutorial
manual for Zyn. I have lost [ gained ] many days in playing with this
wonderful sound maker.

Thanks again
Tom