Re: [LAU] Web-based Notation

From: Eric Steinberg <eric.steinberg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 23 2009 - 23:06:29 EET

Might I suggest the following: using KeyKit or some other midi monitor that
can capture without quantization, then take the intermediate step of parsing
the midi data by eye, and converting that to notation? I've found this to
work for me, when I'm woodshedding or improvising and really getting into it
and chance upon something I want to keep.