Re: [LAU] Looking for noteeditor with chordnames and midi export

From: Laura Conrad <sunny@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 18:27:50 EET

>>>>> "Grammostola" == Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com> writes:

    Grammostola> Take a look here, and ask the lilypond mailinglist
    Grammostola> further, they can help you.

I think that's what I said. For me, chords aren't something I do
much, so as long as I can get output my keyboard player(s) can read, I
don't particularly care whether it's exactly the format someone
expects. But it sounded like the OP probably wanted what he wanted,
and I wanted to warn him that it was going to take some work.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139