Re: [LAU] Edirol PCR-300 under Linux?

From: <sonofzev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 02 2009 - 06:55:38 EEST

Yes I have one.. and have had a PCR 30.. I can confirm it works very very well..

If you don't have a windohs box then you need to program it from the keyboard..
but I actually prefer to use it that way anyway... sysex dumps to store the
memory are also fairly easy...

On Thu Apr 2 12:01 , Ronald Stewart sent: