Re: [LAU] suspending with realtime kernel

From: Robert Persson <halfbeinghalfthing@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 16:18:36 EEST
Danni Coy a écrit :
I doubt that would be possible.

I run a script that kills jackd and every other music app before
suspending.

-ken

Hmmm I wonder if lash (if properly implemented) could do this for you -- (IE
suspend jack and apps and reload them when comming out of hibernation)...

The problem with lash is that I haven't got a clue how to use it, and last time I looked (which admittedly was a fair while ago) I couldn't find any documentation or tutorials to help me. Is there anything out there that I've missed?