Re: [LAU] [LAD] [OT] gdm setup in F10

From: Justin Smith <noisesmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 03:37:52 EEST

The file .xsession has the same setup as .xinitrc, and as long as it
is readable and executable by gdm/xdm/kdm will be a valid session
choice as "user custom session" or some such. I just do a "ln -s
.xinitrc .xsession;chmod +rx .xsession" and that works just fine. If
you don't know how to set up an xinitrc just a single line saying
"wmaker" will work fine, since windowmaker has its own options to
invoke other programs for your session.