Re: [LAU] Building a DAW

From: Justin Smith <noisesmith@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 30 2009 - 22:45:58 EEST

I own a bcf2000 and run ardour and I learned a few things from that
article, thanks Asmo.

Anyway, regarding control surfaces, it looks like anything that sends
midi and has assignable buttons will do the trick (one of those korg
nanocontrols may be worth looking into if it does not have to be
wireless).