Re: [LAU] Audio Distribution Proposal...

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 02:26:24 EEST

Indamixx on Eeepc confirmed 1000 series, 900A, (here is my moms eeepc
running Transmisison 3.0)
http://www.indamixx.com/images/S6301143.JPG

MSI Wind works
Samsung NC 10 works
Acer Aspire works

Those are the ones I have seen with my own eyes OR customers who bought the
CD have confirmed.
Here is the rest of the list.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport/Machines/Netbooks

Thank you