[LAU] A new song..

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 14:53:36 EEST

Hi all,

Be good to get some feedback on this one - a throwaway pop/punk song -
recorded in Ardour with me doing all the parts (guitar and bass both
through a V-Amp2 - maybe not the best choice for the bass!), drums with
Hydrogen, and vocals through a Samson C01 and a Behringer Minimic 800
into the line of a SBLive. This is a very rough mix - the drums sound
way too weedy, and I think the vocals may be too far forward (and seem a
bit separated from the rest of the track), but I would welcome any thoughts!

http://drop.io/your_clothes_are_red

James