[LAU] Me too, a new "song"

From: Michal Seta <mis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 22:38:39 EEST

Hi all,

Seems that this is the week of new songs. I recorded this on Tuesday
with my accomplice. I honestly cannot tell you what style it is...
spoken-word-slam-with-electroacoustic-free-improv. But I really
think of it as blues. Go figure (feel free to suggest a style). The
text is set in stone and in French (unfortunately for some of you, I
will try to come up with a translation because I think it is
worthwhile) and everything else is structured improv. The title is
Assoifée (Thirsty).

Anyways, for those curious about technical side of things: vox
(female), an Ibanez Roadstar, a 2" screw and a pen cartridge (I think
it's Parker, but cannot confirm right now), as well as a wiimote
(don't you love that electromagnetic interference) running through Pd
for extra spice. Tracked live in Ardour where I added a touch of
reverb to the unprocessed voice and maybe some slight compression here
and there but I cannot recall.

http://creazone.ca/snd/Assoif%c3%a9e.ogg

./MiS