Re: [LAU] My first Linux audio recording...

From: Mike Mazarick <mazarick@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 27 2009 - 22:39:13 EEST

Thanks, guys for your advise and opinion. I appreciate your help. Someone
at the party had a linux laptop and we hooked it up to an Evolution MK-461C
keyboard that was laying around. I wasn't going to put this on the web,
because the sound quality isn't as good, but I was going to ask if you could
recognize this as being either the Bristol emulation or the Connie emulation
you were talking about.

You may need to turn it up to be able to hear it. Anyway, if you happen
to know if this is Bristol or Connie it may help to know which one it was.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't the B4 emulation.

Here's the link:

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSgZ1C1Ymk

Which emulation is your guess? Just like the last one, you may need to
download the MP3, because the sound may skip when played with the GarageBand
player (which requires Flash v.6 or better).

-Mike Mazarick