Re: [LAU] Delta 1010LT and envy24control

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 04 2009 - 04:10:59 EEST

>But there are people on this list (Fons, Paul Davis, Norval, Dave Phillips, Ken
Restivo and many, many others) which can surely give you better replies and/or
scientific explanations on the subject.

I'm very flattered - gobsmacked even - to be included in such illustrious company, but it's like including me in the leading team for the Tour de France - I'm not quite ready yet!
Thanks for making my day :)
Norv