Re: [LAU] PHASEX-0.12.0-beta3

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 16:17:37 EEST

Hi William,
I was compiling this Phasex on a stable 32-bit debian partition and make failed thus:

checking for GTK... yes
checking for ALSA.... no
configure: error: need ALSA >= 0.9.x
make: *** [config.status] Error 1

but my alsa pkgs are as follows

norv@email-addr-hidden:~/PHASEX/phasex-0.12.0$ dpkg -l alsa-base
ii alsa-base 1.0.17.dfsg-4 ALSA driver configuration files
norv@email-addr-hidden:~/PHASEX/phasex-0.12.0$ dpkg -l alsa-utils
ii alsa-utils 1.0.16-2 ALSA utilities

have I done something stupid?
Phasex is going great on another unstable 64bit partition, same machine..
Thanks again for Phasex!
Norv