Re: [LAU] PHASEX-0.12.0-beta3

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 15:10:33 EEST

> Build reports and bug reports, and package build files for all
> distributions are highly welcome. This is the final beta for
> 0.12.0. Any build and crash issues reported in the next two weeks
> will be fixed for the 0.12.0 stable release. Please direct any
> feedback to weston@email-addr-hidden.

Hi again Will,
This time I'm compiling Phasex on Asus Eee, Atom N270 cpu, Debian sid.
./configure is failing thus:

checking for X... no
./configure: line 5827: syntax error near unexpected token `GTK,'
./configure: line 5827: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK,'

Looks like I'm missing something important on this brand new install?
Thanks again for Phasex!
Norv