Re: [LAU] [ffado] Recommend FireWire Hardware from the Following

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 22:48:57 EEST

I'm happy to report that a Saffire Pro 10 has worked fine with my chipset.
My friend uses it with Windows and he has noted that it's a little dodgy on
that platform as well, so Ricoh is well-known to be bad regardless of
operating system. Anyway, connected, all inputs tested working fine..just a
little disappointed that i could not get less than 5ms jackd latency. Will
be using it this saturday for an orchestral recording. Wish me luck!