Re: [LAU] [ffado] Recommend FireWire Hardware from the Following

From: Ray Rashif <schivmeister@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 16 2009 - 05:13:55 EEST

And it was a success (as far as software is concerned), less the trouble
with figuring out proper levels. I have a hard time not relying on the
metres to determine headroom, so I ended up having to normalise everything
due to poor levels. A few xruns, but insignificant (upon starting new apps,
running commands, etc.) On the gear side, sad that my order of 6 KSM44s did
not pass. Ended up with 4 x Rode NT4 and a Zoom H2, with very bad hall
acoustics and software reverb.

And yes, 5ms is good enough. Was just being a nerd :)