Re: [LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 20:19:40 EEST

On Monday August 17 2009 17.15.08 Carlo Capocasa wrote:

> Did I get that right, you didn't hear the drums at all?

I did hear a very low kick, snare and Hi-Hat on very moderate volume. My
suggestion is that you do something more funky and human like.

But you should _not_ follow my suggestions if you happens to like the things
the way they are, or you just don't like my suggestions, and if this is your
style, then forget what I think. If you want to do it the way you already
have (that can be very cool), then you should probably try to clean it up and
work further with it.

Jostein