Re: [LAU] ZynAddSubFX -- Zombifies on opening patch

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 22:04:17 EEST

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:53:58 -0400
adam faranda <adam.faranda@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Forgot to mention: this also applies when saving instruments (as well
> as saving or opening parameter files)
> ----Adam

Hmmm. Bit of a long shot, but what version of MXML are you using? That
has caused some odd things to happen in the past.

Another possibility is the use the 64studio V3.0-beta3 distro. This is
based on ubuntu 8.10 and works fine for me, but I've never tried it on a
laptop.

I also suggest you subscribe to the zynaddsubfx list. It isn't
terribly active, but some of the current devs look in there and may have
more of an idea.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk