Re: [LAU] Jack0.116.2+svn3592-2 disconnect Ardour very often

From: frederic rech <f.rech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 09:23:50 EEST

Hi Patrick,

I have made these : compile an RT kernel, and "do something" in fstab, limits.conf, group. Surely there are other files to modify, but don't have heard about they yet... If you have any idea don't hesitate !

Oh, soft mode is not so good, same error comes after a while, I will try to recompile Ardour and Jack to see if it fix the problem.

Anyway, thanks for your replies.

Freely --fred