Re: [LAU] new music made with linux (and some hardware).. plus a little plug for linux audio ..

From: Leigh Dyer <leigh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 01 2009 - 08:43:00 EEST

sonofzev@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> I've released some more music, mixed with Ardour...
>
> http://www.junodownload.com/products/1461837-02.htm
>
> Here's an interview where I give the community a small plug..
>
> http://www.fun-in-the-murky.com/mt/2009/08/son-of-zev---mana-from-melbourne.html

Nice :) It sounds like there's a few of us Melbournians kicking around
on the list.

Can I ask how you fit Ardour and your MPC together in your workflow? So
far I've been using Ardour to record and either Rosegarden or Qtractor
to sequence my synths (some software, but mainly my Blofeld), usually
just a part at a time. Do you do something similar with the MPC for
sequencing when recording, or is it mainly for live use?

Thanks
Leigh