[LAU] No work for me today :)

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 18:09:47 EEST

... so I'm playing about here instead.

Actually I've been digging through my past work, and there is a piece
I don't think I've put up here. If I'm wrong, apologies - put it down
to a 'senior' moment.

It is very unusual for me to cover other compositions, as I always seem
to be making comparisons with the original and end up dissatified.
However this one is such a well covered classic I'm not even sure what
the original sounds like.

So, here is my arrangement of 'Summertime' I do hope you like it.

I produced this entirely with ZynAddSubFX, Rosegarden and a dumb MIDI
keyboard.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Summertime.ogg

--
Will J Godfrey