Re: [LAU] Ext3 or JFS (or other) for linux audio?

From: cunnilinux himself <cunnilinux@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 01:04:11 EEST

>  I'm looking at this same question myself, but with one additional
> constraint: Support on the Mac OSX platform - I frequently share my projects
> with a collaborator who has one.  A quick search turned up several people
> who are just *beginning* to develop ext4 support for OSX.

so, there are three options for you:
(1) ext3 support implemented for mac os x
(2) hfs+ support implemented for linux
(3) ntfs-3g implemented for both (and windoze, naturally)
/* there is also fat, but it's not a filesystem at all :-D */

seems like you want the fastest option. unfortunately, i don't know which one.

--
sex, bike, open source!